Ban appeal

Banned from the server? Having trouble connecting to the server? Visit this section.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
caccy
Banned
OoF Username:

Ban appeal

Post by caccy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Some from admins here ban players for no reason starting from this avt guy. I was just simply doing terminator walk which is just some kind of no spread trick but not cheat. You can do it too by pressing LMB without RMB and just moving around with "WASD".
[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/222086588[/vimeo]
Also this link is some kind of guide so you can learn how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLHmsuMwcxI
REMOVE HIS ADMIN STATUS
0nyx
Administrator
Administrator
OoF Username: 0nyx

Re: Ban appeal

Post by 0nyx » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello there, i've checked the logs very carefully and I'd like to tell you some rules which aren't allowed here:
  • You aren't allowed to do spray bugs (it doesn't matter it's harm player or not).
  • You aren't allowed to do terminator walk or any other trick which looks like fake cheat.
Anyways, your disabled will be removed but don't do this again and take my words as Warning because next time your appeal will be denied for same reason.

Regards,
0nyx.
str8upthug
Asst. Head Admin
Asst. Head Admin
OoF Username: str8upthug

Post by str8upthug » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Yes it was avt who banned you.
We all are aware of that no spread which you stupidly call terminator walk. And no even that is not normal. It doesnt work the way you are doing it. If the player is moving you have to shot infront of his skin and not into him.(he must not be moving straight)
You are able to give damage no matter where you are shooting. You have a one of the worse aim i've ever seen. Still you are dealing damage like you are hitting every bullet.
While on the other avt has a godlike aim if conpared to yours. Still he is not able to do much damage(which maybe because of lag/desync) but that damage dealing is fishy as fuck.
It might be the hitbox script with the error but i will get to depth of this after confirming with the scripters. Till then feel free to play. But ASA i find out your gameplay isn normal ill ban you straightaway.
Happy Gaming till then.
The Only Thug.
AvT
Asst. Head Admin
Asst. Head Admin
OoF Username:

Post by AvT » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Spray bug or terminator walk is not allowed here (as stated above).
Anyways, Sorry for the trouble caused.